REALTOR® is a registered certification mark that identifies the quality of services rendered by licensed real estate agents who are member of The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA). All real estate agents are not REALTORS®, but all REALTOR® members are real estate agents. REALTOR® members are committed to a strict code of ethics known as the REALTOR® Code, and are the only ones who have the right to list your property on the MLS® Systems of their local real estate boards.
Why should You hire REALTOR® ?
- REALTOR® is a Trained Prifessional: A REALTOR® take extensive pre-licensing courses in order to obtain credentials for practicing in real estate.
- REALTOR® is continously trained: A REALTOR® keep pace with the times by taking continuing education courses to upgrade their knowledge on a broad range of real estate related issues in order to be able to continue to provide consumers with current advice.
- REALTOR® does everything by the book: A REALTOR® must be registered under provincial laws that govern exactly how real estate can and cannot be traded. These regulations are your legal guarantee of professional behavior.
- REALTOR® is an ethical Businessman: A REALTOR® must adhere to the extensive Code of Ethics of the Canadian Real Estate Association. Several province have additional codes of ethics governing real estate professionals. Your interests must always be put first.
- Opportunity for recource: Should you have concerns about the professional behavior of a REALTOR®, provincial regulators and your local real estate board or association take these matters very seriously and work quickly to resolve any issues.
REALTOR® has access to a local Board's MLS® System:A Board's MLS® system is the single most powerful tool for buying and selling home. Your REALTOR® can provide you with exclusive features of the Board's MLS® System, such as immediate notification when new properties are listed. You don't have to wait for it to be posted on a web site.
Advantages of hiring a REALTOR®.
REALTORS® know how to attract the most potential buyers
REALTORS® will help you increase your home's "sale-ability"
Market Knowledge - to help you get the most for your home
Negotiation Skills - to keep the deal on track